Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Restore Client (command line)

2013-11-11 12:46:12
Subject: [Bacula-users] Restore Client (command line)
From: Jean-François Leroux <leroux.jeanfrancois AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 18:43:21 +0100
Hi, I have a script where I restore some machines on one big disk array.
It starts with:

restore client=$1-fd where=/data/restore/$1 select current all done

then I have to write

mod
5 (restore client)

then choose the correct client for restoration.

Is there a command line word for that, for example restore-client=<myrestoreclient-fd>

I'm asking this because I have strange issues with the numeric commands in the script. It began well, then it started restoring on other clients, as if the client numbers had changed. For exempla, number 24 was my restoreclient ok, but after several restore jobs, it began selecting another one, which has not enough room for restoration.

So ii would be safer if I could specify the machine where I want to restore on the command line, by its own name.

Thanks!