Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula-Web: next release status update

2013-11-09 07:18:05
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula-Web: next release status update
From: Bacula Developer <bacula-dev AT dflc DOT ch>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2013 12:11:16 +0100

General informations

Over the last few weeks/months, i did my best to offer a more stable, intuitive and useful web based reporting and monitoring tool for Bacula.
May be some of you be disapointed, some others not, but I hope that all fixed bugs and new features will make your life easier ;)

Version number changed

The next version of Bacula-Web will be 6.0.0

After many thoughts, I've decided to change the way to name the future releases of Bacula-Web.
The reason of this change is to give more clarity of which release is a stable/unstable release

Major number will be for major release (huge changes), second number will be fore minor features, then the third number for bugfixes only.

But don't worry, another post will be written to explain how next Bacula-Web releases will be numbered.

Roadmap

The next release roadmap will give you more details about bugs fixes and new features

When

Next release is plan for next Monday 11th November 2013

Feedbacks

As ususal, if you have any question / feedback / whishes / worries, drop me an email at this email address

bacula-dev [at] dflc.ch

Thanks for using Bacula-Web and to support the project.

Regards

Davide

Project web site: www.bacula-web.org