Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] vchanger and "intervention needed"

2013-10-31 13:22:37
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] vchanger and "intervention needed"
From: Dimitri Maziuk <dmaziuk AT bmrb.wisc DOT edu>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 12:18:59 -0500
On 10/31/2013 11:55 AM, Josh Fisher wrote:

> On 10/31/2013 12:29 PM, Dimitri Maziuk wrote:
>> Then for good measure I delete & purge all volumes from the dead disk.

> That fixes it for vchanger, but you still have to fix Bacula's catalog,
> which still has records for the volumes on changer1_0006. In bconsole,
> use 'delete volume=changer1_0006_0001' and etc. to delete the volumes
> that were on the broken disk.

By "delete and purge" I meant delete and purge buttons in bat. So bat is
well and truly b0rk3d, what else's new.

Any way to specify changer1_0006_* in bconsole? (Ranges and commas don't
seem to work, I tried.) I'm using 25GB volumes on 1TB drives that'll
become 3 or 4TB drives at some point. Deleting volumes one by one can
get annoying.

Thanks Josh
--
Dimitri Maziuk