Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula Systems

2013-10-18 04:41:30
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula Systems
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>, bacula-devel <bacula-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>, bacula-announce <bacula-announce AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 10:39:05 +0200
Hello,

Bacula Systems is growing and to properly serve our customers in
North and South America, we are looking for a good sysadmin that knows
Bacula and would like to help our customers resolve support problems
that they may have.

If you live in North or South America and this interests you, please
go to the following link for more information, and please do not hesitate
to make an application.

http://www.baculasystems.com/company/careers

Best regards,
Kern