Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula-Web

2013-10-15 11:58:24
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula-Web
From: Dion van Adrichem <dvanadrichem AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 17:56:16 +0200

2013/10/4 jbrines <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
Hi Guys,

I have installed Bacula-Web but when I try to get to the web page I get the following error.

Database error

Message: could not find driver

Tried to run the test page ?
Read the documentation on the Bacula-Web project site
Rebort a bug or suggest a new feature in the Bacula-Web's bugtracking tool

Any ideas why. I have it on Centos 6.4

John.

Hi John,

What database are you using for your Bacula catalog?
And if you check your phpinfo() is there a php-library for the specified database

Dion