Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Backup ntfs mounted on linux

2013-10-14 01:09:08
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Backup ntfs mounted on linux
From: Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
To: discodex <discodex AT hotmail DOT com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 07:06:33 +0200
Hello,

2013/10/12 discodex <discodex AT hotmail DOT com>
I have Dropbox sync to an ntfs partition so that there is only one copy of
the files when I switch between linux and windows.

Attempting to create a separate backup job for this, it will not back up the
mounted directory even with "_onefs_ = no"

Did you get any error?

best regards
--
Radosław Korzeniewski