Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] anybody out there?

2013-10-05 11:41:18
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] anybody out there?
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: Mauro Colorio <mauro.colorio AT gmail DOT com>, bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2013 17:37:24 +0200
Hello,

Yes, there are no commits for 5 months.  Don't worry
lots of activity is going on, and I hope to have some interesting
news to report to you soon (at least by the end of the
year).  The problem that must be resolved is to clear
up some very serious issues around the fork that occurred
at the beginning of this year.  A good part of that work
is now complete.

Best regards,
Kern