Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] fatal error on full backup.

2013-09-25 15:24:27
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] fatal error on full backup.
From: Mauro <mrsanna1 AT gmail DOT com>
To: Tim Krieger <tim.krieger AT neverblue DOT com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 21:20:58 +0200

On 25 September 2013 18:24, Tim Krieger <tim.krieger AT neverblue DOT com> wrote:
We ran into this issue when we replaced all our iptables firewalls with Juniper SSG devices.  Check the timeout values for the service you defined on your juniper for your bacula ports, the juniper will have a default session time, we found the juniper closes the connection often, and ended up having to disable the timeout feature for the bacula services.

I've opened tcp 9102 from director to fd clients and tcp 9103 from fd client to director.
In these defined policies I see the parameter "Session limit" but it is not checked.
It seems to me that there aren't other parameters related to session.
I have a juniper ssg320a.