Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] client connect to storage daemon problem

2013-09-18 09:03:25
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] client connect to storage daemon problem
From: "Rao, Uthra R. (GSFC-672.0)[ADNET SYSTEMS INC]" <uthra.r.rao AT nasa DOT gov>
To: Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 13:00:02 +0000

My bacula-dir, bacula-fd and bacula-sd is on a 1G network. The server I am trying to backup is on a 10G network but both the bacula server and client is connected to a private zone (private vlan) to a switch (10G). I want to be able to use the private network to back-up the client because it will be faster (10G). Looks like my server is able to contact the client on port 9102 but the client is unable to talk to the sd on the bacula server on port 9103 through the private network probably because my sd daemon is on a different network (1G).

How do I have my sd daemon listen to two networks (1G and Private) to make this work?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

URao