Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] How to get all copies of a file in a pool

2013-09-18 06:47:21
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] How to get all copies of a file in a pool
From: Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
To: deepak.pal AT wipro DOT com
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 12:43:49 +0200
Hello,

2013/9/18 <deepak.pal AT wipro DOT com>

Dear team,

I have taken around 10 Full and 50 incremental backup on a Pool of volume. Which contains 5 Tape volumes. I have modified some files a number of times during all these days. Now I want to restore a specific file. But prior to that I want to see all copies of that file in my Pool and with permissions and timestamp so that I will come to know that when I have changed the file.

Please tell me:

1.       How to list all copies of a file from a volume with permissions and timestamp(I want to see when that file has been modified)

2.       How to list all copies of a file from a pool with permissions and timestamp(I want to see when that file has been modified)

I think, the easiest way is to use BAT or BWeb graphical console for that.

best regards
--
Radosław Korzeniewski
radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net