Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] backup order in 2 devices

2013-09-08 04:05:32
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] backup order in 2 devices
From: Rudolph Bott <r AT bott DOT im>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2013 10:01:43 +0200
Without diving too deep into this, maybe it would be a solution for you
do regular backups to disk storage and then use copy jobs to transfer it
to the tapes? That way you only read once from the system(s) that have
to be backed up.

Take a look at this:
http://www.bacula.org/manuals/en/concepts/concepts/Migration_Copy.html

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards
   Rudolph Bott