Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula client configuration

2013-09-06 09:52:03
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula client configuration
From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: deepak.pal AT wipro DOT com
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 09:48:15 -0400

Doubt is: Tape should be visible to all VM clients for which I want to take backup or it should be visible only to bacula-dir server.

I think it should be visible to all vm's along with bacula-dir. Please clarify me.

Each client must be able to initiate a connection to the bacula-sd. The client connects directly to the storage so the ip address you use for bacula-sd must not be 127.0.0.1 since the clients will not be able to connect to that..

John