Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Client changes host name

2013-09-05 05:07:47
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Client changes host name
From: Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
To: vishal veerkar <vishalveerkar AT gmail DOT com>, bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 11:04:23 +0200
Hello,

2013/8/6 vishal veerkar <vishalveerkar AT gmail DOT com>
Below is my console config. Or can you share your running one.

Console {
  Name = restricted-wintest
  Password = "<PASSWORD>"
  JobACL = Job_Restore_wintest, Job_Backup_wintest
  ClientACL = wintest

This is a client, so a console has to have the same name - this is my experience.

This is still giving me error "Unauthorized command from this console".

IMVHO, it is because console name and client name doesn't match.

best regards
--
Radosław Korzeniewski
radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net