Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Building directory tree for JobId(s) very slow

2013-09-03 08:00:00
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Building directory tree for JobId(s) very slow
From: Uwe Schuerkamp <uwe.schuerkamp AT nionex DOT net>
To: azurIt <azurit AT pobox DOT sk>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 13:56:07 +0200
On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 08:13:39PM +0200, azurIt wrote:
> >Where's my mistake? Could you suggest me some optimization.
>
> Hi,
>
> only one little suggestion from me - upgrade to MySQL 5.5.
>
> azur

Or go straight to MariaDB. Another important question is how big is
your file table, i.e. how many rows do you have in it? Have you
checked for corrupted tables / indices recently?

You might also want to up your innodb buffer pool to 3GB or
thereabouts, as a rule of thumb it should be about half the physical
memory on a dedicated mysql box.

Cheers, Uwe

--
NIONEX --- Ein Unternehmen der Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA