Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bacula + overland neo 400s + 2 drives

2013-08-27 08:07:00
Subject: [Bacula-users] bacula + overland neo 400s + 2 drives
From: giggzounet <giggzounet AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 14:03:30 +0200
Hi,

we have an overland neo 400s with 1 drive. I have installed and
configured bacula. It works out of the box.

In the overland neo 400s this is possible to add several drives. How
will bacula handle that ?

If we have 2 drives, will bacula be able to do a parallel backup ? I
mean : we have to backup 15 Tera on tapes. With a drive we need 1 day
and 11 hours. What will bacula do with 2 drive in the tape library ?

Thx a lot,
Best regards,
Guillaume