Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] I dont understand - Problem whit dev not open

2013-07-05 12:57:16
Subject: [Bacula-users] I dont understand - Problem whit dev not open
From: arnaldojsousa <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 09:54:09 -0700
Josh,

Tnx for u reply.

The problem is that the "label barcodes" command does not work.

I have 3 slots in magazine, follow the doc but i dont understand whats wrong.
Sorry by insistence, im new in vchanger and never worked whit tape library.

[root@aplicativos2 bacula_bck]# vchanger -u bacula -g disk /opt/bacula/c1.conf
list
1:c1_0001_0001
2:c1_0001_0002
3:c1_0001_0003

I also tried to run "update slots" but is the same.

Maybe i missing something.

Tnx Josh!