Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] From NAS to NAS .... and far beyond!

2013-06-27 06:55:47
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] From NAS to NAS .... and far beyond!
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 12:52:06 +0200
Hy,

Thanks for your answer, I was expecting this kind of answer. It confirms what I was thinking.
rsync will be a good solution.

I still have a question probably due to my misunderstanding. You wrote
"You will need a bacula daemon on a NAS otherwise (unworkable)."

I don't know what I must understand :
- It is totally impossible to run bacula daemon on a NAS
- There is no bacula dameon for NAS and I will have to compile it (I found some ressources for compiling bacula on NAS)
- You could do everything you were thinking of but it's far far away from a good practice.

Which interpretation of you're sentence should be the right one?

Anywa, a great thanks for your fast answer.

regards