Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Copy jobs creates Incremental too?

2013-06-18 04:16:18
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Copy jobs creates Incremental too?
From: Uwe Schuerkamp <uwe.schuerkamp AT nionex DOT net>
To: Gary Cowell <gary.cowell AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 10:12:57 +0200
On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 08:23:11PM +0100, Gary Cowell wrote:
> I'm using a DTDTT scenario, with the copy jobs being sent to USB disk via
> vchanger.
>
> This works fine, but I have a questio
>
> When my COPY job runs in the schedule, I get a COPY job, and also an
> Incremental job.

I think that's the normal, expected behaviour. No incremental job is
actually run on the client, but copy jobs come "in pairs" with the
full job being the copy job itself and the incremental some kind of
"virtual job" associated with the copy job (at least we had the same
symtoms when we were still using copy jobs).

All the best, Uwe

--
NIONEX --- Ein Unternehmen der Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA