Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Storage & different backup question

2013-05-30 08:10:16
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Storage & different backup question
From: Jonathan Bayer <linuxgurugamer AT gmail DOT com>
To: Bill Arlofski <waa-bacula AT revpol DOT com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 08:06:21 -0400
ok.  First, thanks for cc'ing the list :-)

Next, regarding the priority of pools and other things specified, so is
the following statement correct?:

Item specified in referenced items will override earlier items. For
example, if a pool is specified in a Job, and then specified in a
JobDefs line, the pool in the referenced jobdef will override the pool
in the job.  Similiarly, if a schedule is then referenced AFTER the
fileset is referenced, a pool in the schedule will override the pool(s)
in the fileset, jobdefs and original job.

Thanks.

JBB