Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Query to list volumes available in the pool

2013-05-18 18:40:30
Subject: [Bacula-users] Query to list volumes available in the pool
From: Isamar Maia <isamar AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 19:35:37 -0300
Hi Folks,

I need a SQL query for Bacula to list the volumes available in the
pool, including those to be recycled
due to expiration of their retention periods but weren't still recycled.

For time being, I am using this query:

select count(*) as count from Media where PoolId = X and StorageId = Y
and (VolStatus = 'Purged' or VolStatus = 'Recycle' or VolStatus =
'Append');

But, it doesn't include volumes up to be recycled due their job/volume
retention periods. I need to include that info into my SQL query.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers,

--
Isamar Maia