Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Intermitent error.

2013-05-02 11:06:51
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Intermitent error.
From: Bill Arlofski <waa-bacula AT revpol DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 10:57:37 -0400
On 05/02/13 09:43, Luis H. Forchesatto wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> I'm receiving this intermitent error when some random jobs run:
> ---8<----
> 02-May 07:24 backup-dir JobId 8241: Fatal error: sql_create.c:858 Fill Path
> table Query failed: INSERT INTO Path (Path) SELECT a.Path FROM (SELECT
> DISTINCT Path FROM batch) AS a WHERE NOT EXISTS (SELECT Path FROM Path AS p
> WHERE p.Path = a.Path): ERR=Table 'batch' is marked as crashed and should be
> repaired

Hi Louis...

I cut that Fatal error line to reveal the cause at the end of the line:

---8<----
ERR=Table 'batch' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
---8<----

I believe that your answer.

If other jobs fail with other tables being reported as crashed, then they
should be repaired as well. I would stop bacula and all other programs
accessing your database and run a mysqlcheck on all tables. (Assuming mysql
since that looks like a mysql error to me)

--
Bill Arlofski
Reverse Polarity, LLC