Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Using `Where` on RunScript of a RestoreJob

2013-05-02 09:16:12
Subject: [Bacula-users] Using `Where` on RunScript of a RestoreJob
From: Renan Gonçalves <renan.saddam AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 15:12:22 +0200
Hi bacula users,

Given the following restore job scrap:

```
Job {
  Name = "RestoreJob"
  Type = restore
  RunScript {
     Command = "sh -c 'do something with %where'"
  }
}
```

When scheduling a new restore I dynamically set the `Where` property.
I use before/after commands to fix some permissions issues, yet I need to have a way to dynamically get the `Where` property into my command.

Is there a way to reference `Where` in my RunScript command?

Thanks!

--
Renan Gonçalves aka renan.saddam
Software Engineer at TrueServer B.V.