Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] More than one instance of SD

2013-04-30 15:44:06
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] More than one instance of SD
From: Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
To: Sergio Belkin <sebelk AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 21:40:04 +0200
Hello,

2013/4/30 Sergio Belkin <sebelk AT gmail DOT com>
Hi folks,

I'd want to configure more than one instance of storage daemon each running on a different ip address, but when I add Address it complains as follows:

Config error: Keyword "Address" not permitted in this resource.
Perhaps you left the trailing brace off of the previous resource.
            : line 15, col 10 of file /etc/bacula/bacula-sd.conf
  Address = mysd.example.com

"Address" keyword is not permitted in this resource. :) You should read the error message.

The correct keywords are: SDAddress or SDAddresses. You should check the manual (http://www.bacula.org/5.2.x-manuals/en/main/main/Storage_Daemon_Configuratio.html) but not the config example which is incorrect... :)

best regards
--
Radosław Korzeniewski
radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net