Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Postgres vs SQLite

2013-04-30 14:31:45
Subject: [Bacula-users] Postgres vs SQLite
From: Tim Gustafson <tjg AT ucsc DOT edu>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 10:24:16 -0700
Hi,

I was wondering if there was any information about the performance
difference between running Bacula with a Postgres database vs an
SQLite database.  I don't have any other need for a Postgres server,
so if I can get Bacula to perform as well with SQLite as it does with
Postgres, then I'd prefer to drop Postgres altogether.

--

Tim Gustafson
tjg AT ucsc DOT edu