Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Change email to recived events for Bacula

2013-04-04 05:01:45
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Change email to recived events for Bacula
From: Uwe Schuerkamp <uwe.schuerkamp AT nionex DOT net>
To: Alberto Amo Garrido <alberto.amo AT juntadeandalucia DOT es>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 10:59:29 +0200
On Thu, Apr 04, 2013 at 09:33:02AM +0200, Alberto Amo Garrido wrote:
> Hello. I need to change the email what recived the events for Bacula. I
> don't know where I have to configurate this. Can you help me?
>
> Thanks

Hi Alberto,

usually the mail address for notifications is configured in
bacula-dir.conf. Simply open the file in an editor of your choice and
search for "@" (I hope configured a fully qualified email address
before ;)

All the best, Uwe

--
uwe.schuerkamp AT nionex DOT net fon: [+49] 5242.91 - 4740, fax:-69 72
Hauptsitz: Avenwedder Str. 55, D-33311 Gütersloh, Germany