Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula update slots and list volumes don't match

2013-03-30 06:25:10
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula update slots and list volumes don't match
From: ganiuszka <ganiuszka AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 11:21:39 +0100
Hi,

I am not sure what do you mean about invisible tapes, so could you write a bit more information about your issue?

How many tapes have you labeled, and how many tapes is showing when you call "list volumes" command?

Could you give an output from update slots and list media commands?

Do you use barcode labels on your tapes?

Regards
gani