Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula installation errors - PostgreSQL

2013-03-23 23:25:34
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula installation errors - PostgreSQL
From: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 23:22:43 -0400

On Mar 20, 2013, at 1:43 PM, Nasos Nikologiannis wrote:

During Bacula clean installation, upon tables creation, I get the following notices from PostgreSQL.

Since Bacula will be installed on a production system, and PostgreSQL is prefered over MySQL, I would like to

ask if these notices are considered "safe".

The server is running on CentOS 6.4, Bacula 5.0.0 (from CentOS repositories) and PostgreSQL 8.4.13.

The notices are several, following the pattern:

"psql:<stdin>:7: NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence "filename_filenameid_seq" for serial column "filename.filenameid" "

Here is the complete console output: http://pastebin.com/NVAGqwnw

Any suggestions?

All looks good.

--