Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Migration Client Name in Heading

2013-03-18 17:55:38
Subject: [Bacula-users] Migration Client Name in Heading
From: Courtney Kibbe <Courtney.Kibbe AT tanner DOT com>
To: bacula-users <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 21:26:17 +0000
I have created a migration job and set the client field to access01-fd.
According to what I read in the manual, the directive Client must be specified
but will be ignored.  The migration job appears to be working but I want the
heading of each migration job to be that of the client being migrated, not the
one specified in the job.

The current job details:
Job {
  Name = "Migrate-volume"
  Type = Migrate
  Level = Full
  Client = access01-fd
  FileSet = "Backup04 FileSet"
  Messages = Standard
  Pool = Full-Pool
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 4
  Selection Type = Volume
  Selection Pattern = "Full-*"
  Spool Data = no
  Spool Attributes = yes
}

The current heading of each e-mail:  Bacula: Migrate OK of access01-fd Full
The client actually migrated by reading the first line of the e-mail: Migration
using JobId=23 Job=CRM.2013-03-06_23.52.00_07

How can I change the heading to show the name of the client being migrated?

Thank you,
Courtney