Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Storage deamon suddenly not reachable anymore

2013-03-17 08:28:12
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Storage deamon suddenly not reachable anymore
From: Konstantin Khomoutov <flatworm AT users.sourceforge DOT net>
To: "Jean-Gabriel Duquesnoy" <duke AT jgduke.dnsalias DOT com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 16:23:22 +0400
On Sun, 17 Mar 2013 12:48:01 +0100
"Jean-Gabriel Duquesnoy" <duke AT jgduke.dnsalias DOT com> wrote:

> yesterday I performed some tests and everything was fine. Then I
> changed the path of my archive device in bacula-sd.conf, and
> restarted the storage deamon, and now the storage deamon is not
> responding anymore:
> 17-Mär 09:29 mail-dir JobId 10: Start Backup JobId 10,
> Job=BackupCatalog.2013-03-17_09.29.51_05
> 17-Mär 09:30 mail-dir JobId 10: Warning: bsock.c:129 Could not
> connect to Storage daemon on 192.168.0.4:9103.
> ERR=Verbindungsaufbau abgelehnt
> Retrying ...
[...]
> I have changed nothing else. Anybody an idea what is wrong?

Does plain

$ telnet 192.168.0.4 9103

or

$ nc 192.168.0.4 9103

performed on the Director's host work?

Do you see the SD's process in the `ps ax` output on the SD box?

P.S.
I mean, next time please do at least minimal research before asking.
Providing translations to English of localized error messages would also
be a bonus.