Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Fwd: Re: bacula does not recognizes any slots of an ADIC-1200G

2013-03-05 17:43:09
Subject: [Bacula-users] Fwd: Re: bacula does not recognizes any slots of an ADIC-1200G
From: Tilman Gloetzner <tilman AT gloetzner DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 23:39:56 +0100
Hello Dan

work: http://www.freebsddiary.org/tape-library.php
 >http://www.freebsddiary.org/tape-library-integration.php It's the
permissions that get you, and they aren't where you may think they
 > are.

It was a permission issue of the  mtx.log file -- thanks for the link.

# ls -la  /var/lib/bacula/mtx.log
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 230018 Mar  5 23:12 /var/lib/bacula/mtx.log
# rm /var/lib/bacula/mtx.log
# service bacula-sd restart
  * Stopping Bacula Storage
daemon...                                     [ OK ]
  * Starting Bacula Storage
daemon...                                     [ OK ]
# ls -l /var/lib/bacula/mtx.log
-rw-r----- 1 bacula tape 246 Mar  5 23:18 /var/lib/bacula/mtx.log

I changed the owner of the mtx-changer script as well -- just in case.
# chown bacula:tape /etc/bacula/scripts/mtx-changer

Thanks again

Tilman