Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Virtual Full from older backups

2013-03-04 02:33:39
Subject: [Bacula-users] Virtual Full from older backups
From: Jummo <jummo4 AT yahoo DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 08:31:09 +0100 (CET)
Hi,

it's possible to create a Virtual Full from older backups?

I have a job with three Full backups and 12 Diff backups made in December
to February. If I create a Virtual Full backup for this job it's always
based on the last Full backup. I want to make a Virtual Full backup from
all the backups made in December. Where can I set something like a
"reference time" for the Virutal Full backup?

Thanks,
Jummo