Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bscan fails: cannot find device in config file

2013-02-21 10:50:15
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bscan fails: cannot find device in config file
From: "Michael Stauffer _g" <mgstauff AT gmail DOT com>
To: 'Radosław Korzeniewski' <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 10:46:34 -0500
Thanks Radoslaw,

So if I bscan just one of the two Devices corresponding to the autochanger
(/dev/st0 and /dev/st1), it will cycle through all the tapes still? I figure
the two devices correspond to the two drives within the changer, so accessing
either will work? At first I'd thought they might represent different parts of
the changer, but that wouldn't really make much sense, seeing as I can load any
type into either drive using mtx.

-M