Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] FW: difficulty reading tapes after upgrade 3.0.2 -> 5.2.12

2013-02-19 14:16:25
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] FW: difficulty reading tapes after upgrade 3.0.2 -> 5.2.12
From: GILES Stephen <stephen.giles AT ed.ac DOT uk>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 19:12:35 +0000
Thanks for the links.
I have read a few of those bits, and figured it was backward compatible also.
Just tried your suggestion and I get exactly the same error.

It really has me stumped, and I'm surprised other people have not come across
it. Because I get the same thing for every 3.0.2 tape I have tried.

Any other thoughts?

Stephen.