Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Windows Image Backup integration to perform incrementals. Possible?

2013-02-15 00:50:08
Subject: [Bacula-users] Windows Image Backup integration to perform incrementals. Possible?
From: Miquel Guillamet <mguillamet AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 16:47:22 +1100
Hello,

Tricky one. The situation is the following:

1. WAN client running Windows 2008 SBS server with about 450GB of data.

2. Initial transfer was done by simply making a full "Windows Image Backup" to an external USB and now is is on a NFS share at the primary location.

3. Big issue is I need to *integrate* this data with Bacula and start doing incrementals from the original "Windows Image Backup" taken.

What options do I have here? Perhaps is not even possible. Perhaps is much easier than I think. I am stuck.

There is no File or Job set for this client. Doing a FULL backup of 450GB trough WAN is not an option.

Happy to post more details if necessary.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Miquel