Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Volumes in Error

2013-02-01 11:34:29
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Volumes in Error
From: Jean-François Leroux <leroux.jeanfrancois AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 17:31:00 +0100
Well, finally found it: the filesystem has gone completely  wild.
e2fsck now shows thousands of errors, after reboot the raid array was
broken and I had to rebuild it. Time to go there and check what's going
on. Maybe I'll be able to save data on another array.

Anyway, thanks everyone for your help and clues.
Cheers,
Jean-François