Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Deleted (Old) Volumes/Clients Still Showing in Bacula

2013-01-30 12:07:47
Subject: [Bacula-users] Deleted (Old) Volumes/Clients Still Showing in Bacula
From: Humphrey Bryant <hbryant AT fogadaley DOT com>
To: "bacula-users at lists.sourceforge.net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 11:38:44 -0500
Hi All,

I am running Bacula 5.2.12 on CentOS 6.2 storing my backups to Disk (fileStorage).

I recently removed some bacula clients that no longer exists on my network from my "bacual-dir.conf" file but whenever i go to Bconsole and try to do a restore/backup i notice i still see the (Old) Clients that I have deleted in there.
None of these Old Clients have never run a backup before on bacula; they were created as typos (incorrect names) when setting up bacula hence i want to get rid of them to ease the confusion.

Also I Removed/Purged some Volumes from bacula but when i go to Bconsole and run "list volumes" i still see the old volumes there even though i purged, volume delete and remove (rm -rf)  the file from the server. These volumes still show up with no info attached to them.

How can i remove these stale (Old) Client/Volume info from Bacula?

Any Help Appreciated
Thanks Much