Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula Query

2013-01-24 02:40:52
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula Query
From: krishna pawankar <krishnapawankar AT yahoo.co DOT in>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 15:37:33 +0800 (SGT)
Hi All,

I want to install bacula 5.2.6 for taking backup on HDD and not on tapes.
What are things i should need to take care since what i know about bacula is we can only use tapes or VTLs for taking backups.
Now there is no autochanger since i am not using tapes here.
Please provide your guidance.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Krishnasai