Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Increme job_backup.2013 has a fatal error

2013-01-23 07:16:32
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Increme job_backup.2013 has a fatal error
From: Uwe Schuerkamp <uwe.schuerkamp AT nionex DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 13:13:20 +0100
On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 04:29:39PM -0800, UserMOP wrote:

> When typing status sto at the Used Volume status: it freezes. does not go any
> further.

ah, another bacula user with the same problem. I guess it *is* a bug
in bacula-sd, and I've found no way around the above situation except
for restarting all bacula daemons.

Sorry I cannot provide any further advice, but I've seen this
behaviour in both 5.2.6 and 5.2.12 (on the same hardware / OS).

Cheers, Uwe

--
NIONEX --- Ein Unternehmen der Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA