Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Tray Monitor on Ubuntu 12.04

2013-01-16 12:13:10
Subject: [Bacula-users] Tray Monitor on Ubuntu 12.04
From: "compdoc" <compdoc AT hotrodpc DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 09:56:10 -0700
Ubuntu 12.04 has bacula 5.2.5 in its repos and it seems to work well,
however the Windows binary on Sourceforge is 5.2.10 so I decided to try my
hand at building bacula from the files on  Sourceforge. First version
5.2.10, and then version 5.2.12.

It seems to run fine (doing my first full backups now) however the tray
monitor isn't being built even though I include --enable-tray-monitor. Bat
is built and runs fine when I include --enable-bat, so I think I must have
missed a package required by the tray monitor.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!