Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Multi-Device vChanger

2013-01-09 13:10:57
Subject: [Bacula-users] Multi-Device vChanger
From: Amit L <amitlalani AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 18:08:11 +0000
Hi,

I am setting up a dual usb sata device vchanger with bacula and had a
question. Here is my current conf:

bacula-sd.conf
Autochanger {
  Name = sata-changer
  Device = sata-changer-drive-0
  Device = sata-changer-drive-1
  Changer Command = "/usr/local/bin/vchanger %c %o %S %a %d"
  Changer Device = "/etc/bacula/c1.conf" }

Device {
  Name = sata-changer-drive-0
  DriveIndex = 0
  Autochanger = yes;
  DeviceType = File
  MediaType = File
  ArchiveDevice = /var/lib/bacula/vchanger/c1/0/drive0
  RemovableMedia = no;
  RandomAccess = yes; }

Device {
  Name = sata-changer-drive-1
  DriveIndex = 1
  Autochanger = yes;
  DeviceType = File
  MediaType = File
  ArchiveDevice = /var/lib/bacula/vchanger/c1/1/drive1
  RemovableMedia = no;
  RandomAccess = yes; }

vchanger conf {
changer_name = c1
slots_per_magazine = 10
virtual_drives = 2
magazine_bays = 2
magazine = /mnt/vchanger/bay1
magazine = /mnt/vchanger/bay2

initmag 1 and 2 is fine.

0 -> /mnt/vchanger/bay1
1 -> /mnt/vchanger/bay2

label barcodes on autochanger device(0) looks like it creates barcodes
for bay0 and bay1.

Hence when I try to label barcodes on device(1), it says the labels
have already been created.

Is this the correct functionality?

Thanks
Amit