Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Separating Full backups from incremental in the volumes.

2012-12-10 14:33:59
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Separating Full backups from incremental in the volumes.
From: "Luis H. Forchesatto" <luisforchesatto AT gmail DOT com>
To: Bill Arlofski <waa-bacula AT revpol DOT com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 17:31:02 -0200
Woah, that's exactly whath I need.

I'm reorganizing my backup system an I need to restructure the volume usage, so the best solution is separating full and incremental backups.

Thanks Bill and Silas for teaching me how to do this =D

Now let's implement.

Good bye and thanks.

2012/12/10 Bill Arlofski <waa-bacula AT revpol DOT com>
On 12/10/12 11:46, Bill Arlofski wrote:
> Hi Louis,
>
> Yes, you can do this withing a Schedule:
>
> An example is below, but it kind of funny.

heh   Should have been "but it wrapped kind of funny"

--
Bill Arlofski
Reverse Polarity, LLC

Att.