Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] migration between tape pools

2012-12-08 09:34:00
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] migration between tape pools
From: Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
To: Alan Brown <ajb2 AT mssl.ucl.ac DOT uk>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 15:31:43 +0100
Hello,

2012/12/7 Alan Brown <ajb2 AT mssl.ucl.ac DOT uk>

I need to migrate the entire content of one pool (LTO2) into a new pool
(LTO5)

Everything I've tried has resulted in "no files to transfer"

Could you send us your config. It is very hard to help you without it.

Has anyone managed to sucessfully do this - and if so, how?

Yes, many times, without problem.

best regards
--
Radosław Korzeniewski