Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Quick fix for Dir Inserting Attributes

2012-12-07 20:13:40
Subject: [Bacula-users] Quick fix for Dir Inserting Attributes
From: ccspro <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 13:25:26 -0800
Can you post the full output of this command in mysql:
show FULL processlist;

FULL gives the whole query.

Also if you are subject to locking problems try moving the table types to InnoDB
and try using the dbi:mysql setting in the database definition within bacula,
the dbi driver helped fix a bconsole lock up issue that I've had for along time
now due to a full backup after using a base job  which uses temporary
tablespace (that get written to disk due to how they query constructed within
the director), this too will allow concurrent access in other area's of bacula
(specifically many area's of bconsole)

I suspect you are using the default DB setup within the director, here is the
config line you would need (as an example) within the defined Catalog:
  dbdriver = "dbi:mysql"; dbaddress = 127.0.0.1; dbport =  3306