Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Backup lotus Domino server with bacula

2012-12-05 18:38:03
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Backup lotus Domino server with bacula
From: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
To: belon AT alpha-mos DOT com
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 18:35:22 -0500

On Dec 5, 2012, at 4:40 PM, belon AT alpha-mos DOT com wrote:

Hi all,

I don't know if the question has been ever ask, but can I backup a lotus Domino server with Bacula ?

I saw a post on IBM site that say yes, but how to do it ?

If Lotus Domino similar to Notes?

I found that by searching for 'lotus Domino bacula' at Google.

--
Dan Langille - http://langille.org