Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Waiting on what, now.....?

2012-12-05 06:22:33
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Waiting on what, now.....?
From: Rodrigo Renie Braga <rodrigorenie AT gmail DOT com>
To: lst_hoe02 AT kwsoft DOT de
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 09:18:18 -0200
If the files are located in "babylon4-sd", why are you passing "babylon5-sd" in the command line?

.mod restoreclient="babylon5" fileset="Dummy" storage="babylon5-sd"

2012/12/3 <lst_hoe02 AT kwsoft DOT de>

Zitat von Phil Stracchino <alaric AT metrocast DOT net>:

> I just tried to restore two files to my workstation.  I have two SDs,
> one running an LTO4 drive attached to the workstation (babylon5), one
> controlling a 12TB ZFS array on my NAS server (babylon4).
>
> Here's the BSR:
>
> Storage="babylon4-file"
> Volume="INCR-20121129-04:30"
> MediaType="File"
> Device="FileStorage"
> VolSessionId=296
> VolSessionTime=1349979764
> VolAddr=1000065656-1999914423
> FileIndex=3108-3109
> Count=2
>
> But director status says "waiting on Storage babylon5-sd", and the
> console says:
>
> $ $ $ Warning default storage overridden by "babylon5-sd" on command line.
> Warning default storage overridden by "babylon5-sd" on command line.
> Bootstrap records written to /var/lib/bacula/epsilon3-dir.restore.1.bsr

Looks like some setting has forced Bacula to use the (wrong) SD. Check
your restore Job for all settings which might pin to a SD like Pool
statements and the like.

Regards

Andreas

Keep yourself connected to Go Parallel:
BUILD Helping you discover the best ways to construct your parallel projects.