Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Full backup every day

2012-10-24 10:24:47
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Full backup every day
From: Jürgen Echter <j.echter AT echter-kuechen-elektro DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 16:22:01 +0200
Am 24.10.2012 13:18, schrieb warley:
> Hello everybody,
>
> How can I do a full backup every day? Monday to Friday.
> It would be a pool with 5 tapes?
> You guys can pass me an example of this kind of backup?
>
> Thanks.

> |This was sent by warley.eric AT gmail DOT com via Backup Central.

Hi,

you configure a schedule for example

Schedule {
   Name = Tape
   Run = Pool=monday SpoolData=yes on mon at 20:00
   Run = Pool=tuesday SpoolData=yes on tue at 20:00
   Run = Pool=wednesday SpoolData=yes on wed at 20:00
   Run = Pool=thursday SpoolData=yes on thu at 20:00
   Run = Pool=friday SpoolData=yes on fri at 20:00
}

cheers

juergen