Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula start no Jobs

2012-10-17 11:44:30
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula start no Jobs
From: "Jürgen Ecker" <trexman AT gmx DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 17:41:32 +0200
Hello,

I have a strange Problem. When i restart the bacula-director service, bacula
wouldn´t run any Jobs any more. When they get canceled, i would have a
indication, but in this case there is nothing to see. In the log files is
nothing to see. After a complete server reboot, bacula starts jobs again till a
service restart. I thougt that might be a service dependence, but i can't find
any mistakes.

I use an Ubuntu 12.04 with Bacula 5.0.2-2.2+squeeze1. I have also compiled the
5.2.6 Version but without any solution. Has anybody noticed the same problem.

Greets Jürgen