Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Rif: Re: Linux inotify

2012-10-17 03:51:06
Subject: [Bacula-users] Rif: Re: Linux inotify
From: Ferdinando Pasqualetti <fpasqualetti AT ccci DOT it>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 09:48:32 +0200
Hi Bacula users,
I do not know how linux inotify works, but from your posts I think it is somewhat triggered by a file modification on the client.
If thi is the case you can just record the filenames in a list and then use the "|" the use a script in the file selection.
The script may also be on the client and a RunBefore script could make some editing (eliminating dups or whatever).

Ferdinando Pasqualetti
G.T.Dati srl
Tel. 0557310862 - 3356172731 - Fax 055720143