Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bacula-sd.conf config for Sun Storagetek SL24

2012-10-15 15:55:28
Subject: [Bacula-users] bacula-sd.conf config for Sun Storagetek SL24
From: Alan McKay <alan.mckay+bacula AT gmail DOT com>
To: Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 15:53:01 -0400
Hey folks,

I've been checking the docs and googling for over an hour now but
can't find a solid config example for this.  I have found some threads
which suggest it works fine, but darned if I can find out how to make
it work.

I've got Ubuntu 12.04 installed on a Sunfire x2250 and have installed
bacula out of the apt-get environment.   I have basically no
experience with it so I don't have anything working yet with any other
device.

If it matters, everything runs on this one box - all the various
bacula services.  This is my disk based backup box and I want to
create a 2nd tier backup to tape.

thanks,
-Alan