Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula 5.2.10 Deduplication

2012-10-09 06:38:22
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula 5.2.10 Deduplication
From: Dion van Adrichem <dvanadrichem AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 12:36:01 +0200
Hello All,

I have setup my jobs as following, is my setup correct for deduplication?
The reason why I am asking is that I see my volumes created with a
Full backup are using the same amount of disk-space as the
base-volume.

Please let me know if more information is needed.

Thanks in advance!
Dionysius

Job {
   Name = "Base-Windows-02"
   Level= Base
   Client = Windows-fd
   FileSet = "Windows Backup folders-02"
   JobDefs = "DefaultBaseJob"
}

Job {
 Name = "Backup of Windows folders-02"
 Base = "Backup of Windows folders-02", "Base-Windows-02"
 Accurate = Yes
 Client = Windows-fd
 FileSet = "Windows Backup folders-02"
 JobDefs = "DefaultJob"